Leiston Football Club - Ground Regulations
1. Permission to enter or to remain within the Ground is at the absolute discretion of the club, any Committee member, authorized Steward or Police Officer. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is subject of a Domestic Banning Order or Club Ban.
2. All matches will be played in accordance with the rules of the Football Association, the Isthmian League and the Laws of the game and with such rules and regulations as the Leiston Football Club may make from time to time.
3. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and Leiston Football Club reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without prior notice and without liability.
4. In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the match, refunds (if any) will be made at the discretion of the club. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever.
5. All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club’s right to search any person entering the Ground and to refuse entry or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
6. All persons entering the ground must pay for admission or hold a valid match ticket. On the occasion when tickets are issued for the main seated stand for a specific seat, they must be retained and must occupy that seat, unless instructed otherwise by a steward.
7. Persistent standing in the main seated stand while the game is in progress is strictly forbidden and could result in ejection from the ground.
8. Fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, laser devices, air horns, knives, bottles, glass vessels, poles and other similar articles or containers, which might be used as a weapon, are not permitted in the ground. The throwing of any object within the ground is strictly forbidden.
9. The use of foul and abusive language, threatening behaviour, obscene chanting, or racist abuse towards any person is strictly forbidden. Anyone who uses insulting or improper conduct towards match officials will be removed from the ground
10. Unauthorised persons are strictly forbidden from entering upon the field of play or the surrounding area unless advised to do so in an emergency.
11. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places and the standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden. Any person who persistently contravenes this regulation will be ejected from the ground.
12. The climbing of floodlight pylon stands or any other structure within the ground is strictly forbidden.
13. Unnecessary noise such as that from the use of radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion or annoyance to any person is not permitted in any part of the ground.
14. Any person attempting to enter the ground or being inside the ground whilst drunk, being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container used for holding such liquor, when entering the ground will result in the person being ejected. Alcohol is not permitted outside the clubhouse during FA Competition fixtures.
15. Any person attempting to gain admission to, or being found within, a section of the ground designated for “Players, Management, Officials, Vice President’s or Directors” without the appropriate authorisation, may be ejected from the ground
16. Only persons specifically authorised in advance by Leiston Football Club are permitted to distribute either without charge or offer for sale within the ground any programmes, magazines or any other literature.
17. Anybody found damaging or defacing the property of Leiston Football Club will be prosecuted.
18. No animals, other than guide dogs or special requests in advance for bringing a dog, shall be brought into the ground.
19. At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any Steward or Committee member of the club and/or Police Officer. Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Ground.
20. Leiston Football Club reserves absolutely the right to eject from the Ground any person failing to comply with any of the Ground Regulations or whose presence within the Ground is, or could reasonably be, construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action by the club including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any season ticket (without reimbursement) & other benefits.
21. Entry to the ground shall constitute acceptance of the above Ground Regulations.
Leiston Football Club - May 2017